- Fly to Prague (PRG) Vaclav Havel International airport
- Take direct connection to the Prague centre by bus (no. 110 or 100) and then underground. Change to train at Praha Main Railway station (Hlavní nádraží - underground station on line C).
- Train to Kutná Hora leaves approx.every hour. Single ticket costs 108 CZK, return ticket 205 CZK. Journey takes approx. 75 min. For train schedule and tickets visit - https://www.cd.cz/spojeni-a-jizdenka/
- Buses and privavte shuttles also available. Check at your hotel service.
- From Prague take direction to Kolín (route no.12) then turn to Kutná Hora (route no.38)
- There are dedicated parking lots nearby the city centre
- Public bus transport is available in Kutná Hora. But most of the sites are within a walking distance.
- Official City website - http://www.kutnahora.cz/?lns=en&lang=2
- April, May, June, September - recommended
- July, August - high season
- Czech Crowns - (CZK)
- Debit cards are accepted in shops, restaurants, but ask in advance, to be sure about your card type
- Official language is Czech
- A lot of people speak English and German